The Integra Optics' SmartCoder allows you to easily reconfigure Integra Optics' transceivers for any network hardware. It provides three plugs for SFP/SFP+ XFP, and QSFP optical transceivers. Simply install the SmartCoder application and plug the SmartCoder in any computer USB port.
Benefits of the Integra Optics' SmartCoder
- Reconfigures optics out in the field – saving time and allowing you to complete projects more efficiently.
- Verifies your transceivers are functioning properly. View the optic’s transmit and receive power, and current.
- Measures the optical power of a transceiver, much like a power meter.
- Small and easy to travel with. Carry it in your crash kit!
- Reduces your inventory
Main Features of the Integra Optics' SmartCoder
- SFP/SFP+, XFP, and QSFP ports
- Compact, ruggedized design for easy transport
- Powered by your USB port
- Intuitive web-based interface
SmartCoder Package Includes
- (1) SmartCoder version 2.1
- (1) SmartCoder Travel Bag
- (1) SmartCoder USB Cable
- (1) Installation Guide
- (1) Instructional Video