Career Opportunities at IntegraR&D
IntegraR&D is recognized throughout the telecommunications industry for its superior products and talented engineers with a commitment to functionality and reliability, and the ability to provide personalized service, including, highly customized solutions. Our people have earned this reputation for us.
Great people work at IntegraR&D. People with:
- Ambition and motivation and a deep pride in their workmanship.
- A commitment to doing the right thing to serve customers.
- A willingness to wear many hats.
- The ability to create and work in teams.
- Love for challenges and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
Our customers tell us that they return again and again to IntegraR&D because we have proven our dedication to them by being responsive and service-oriented. We help them find solutions to problems. We get the job done.
General Application Inquiries
If you believe you have what it takes to succeed at IntegraR&D and do not see an open position that matches your interests or skills, you may submit an unsolicited application for employment. Then submit the application by email here. Please do not call. We will review your application and contact you if any suitable openings become available.
- Provide design guidelines and performance validation for Optical TOSA
- Provide design guidelines and performance validation for EMI/ESD
- Produce schematics and provide physical layout consultation, including proper component selection, for TOSA and transceiver development
- Perform characterization and design for manufacturing validation on TOSA and transceiver development
- Work with contract manufacturer (China) to help qualify TOSA component supply chain sources and achieve product specifications, quality and cost target.
- Support production transfer to NPI (in China)
- Bachelors or Master Degree with a minimum of five years relevant experience, or PhD with demonstrated technical equivalent would be considered
- Experience in designing and introducing optoelectronic products to high-volume manufacturing
- Fluent speaker in both English and Chinese
|Job Title:||Advanced Digital Processor (ADP)- Director, Product Development|
|Location:||San Diego, CA|
|Reports To:||GM (R&D)|
|Prepared By:||Nick Abdo|
SUMMARYIn this role, you will define product requirements for 100G, 200G and 400G Optical TOSA and transceiver modules. This position directly reports to General Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
None at this time.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Visio and PowerPoint; Experience with fiber optical equipment including Power meters, Digital attenuators, OTDRs and Passives.
Must be fluent in English and Chinese.
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Very High Skills:
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
This position requires occasional travel – 10-20%
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job – Stand, Walk, Sit and Lift and/or move 10 lbs max. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Fully qualified candidates should send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
The information in this description indicates the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.